Make an enquiry to find out where you stand.
Health Disciplinary Complaints
Our health law team has wide-ranging experience in health disciplinary matters and has earned a reputation as a leading regional law firm in this area.
Legal professionals you can trust
Whether you’re a professional who is on the receiving end of a disciplinary complaint or facing disciplinary proceedings, we understand that being in this situation – a situation that can affect your livelihood – requires specialist skill and advice.
We’ll listen to your situation carefully and call on our extensive experience to guide you through the process.
Our team is led by Catherine Henry, whose past experience includes roles as:
- a senior solicitor for the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission
- an appointed legal member of the NSW Pharmacy Board and NSW Mental Health Review Tribunal.
How we can help
We have extensive experience acting for pharmacists, dentists, psychologists, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, optometrists and other health professionals in health disciplinary matters, including:
- responding to complaints
- liaising with statutory bodies regarding complaints and disciplinary proceedings
- supporting clients in relation to Immediate Action hearings
- preparing submissions for Immediate Action hearings
- advising, preparing and appearing at Professional Standards Committee hearings
- briefing specialist Counsel to appear on behalf of clients at health disciplinary hearings, including tribunal hearings
- providing advice about making a complaint against a health professional or on receipt of a complaint from an individual or hospital.
We're here to help you.
If you have questions, would like some more information about us or our services or simply want to speak to someone, make an enquiry and a member of our Health & Medical Law team will be in touch with you shortly.
> what our clients say
“I thank you and your firm for the great work you did on my behalf. I am very satisfied with the results and am now looking forward to getting on with my life...
... thanks for your support and belief in my case and me.”
Health Disciplinary Complaints Resources
There are a lot of things to think about when it comes to childbirth, especially