Make an enquiry to find out where you stand.
Obtaining (or opposing) Relocation Orders
Whether you have been offered a new career opportunity or want to be closer to family, there are so many reasons you might consider a move after a separation or divorce.
Our family lawyers are well-versed in this area of the law and can provide advice about your chances of success and assist you in negotiating the changes and applying for a Relocation Order.
We also help clients who are wanting to oppose a Relocation Order.
When deciding an application for this type of Order, the Court will consider factors such as:
- whether it is in the best interests of the child
- the views of the child, depending of course on their age
- the nature of the child’s relationship with both parents and significant others
- how the changes are likely to affect the child’s circumstances.
How we can help
We can assist with:
- advising on the likelihood of success of any application for a Relocation Order
- making an application
- opposing an application.
We're here to help you.
If you have questions, would like some more information about us or our services or simply want to speak to someone, make an enquiry and a member of our Family Law team will be in touch with you shortly.
> what our clients say
"I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you. If it wasn’t for your hard work and commitment..,
...I don’t know what I would have done without you all.”