> What we do
If you have been served with a court attendance notice (CAN) by police or have been arrested and charged with a criminal offence, our dedicated criminal lawyers can provide the advice and representation you need to get the best possible outcome.
Getting the right legal help for your future
It is imperative that you obtain legal advice before talking to the police.
The penalties, fines and gaol time that are attached to certain criminal offences can significantly impact your future life, work, and other plans.
For many people a conviction for a criminal offence will significantly impact their lives and future employability.
You need a criminal lawyer who understands the law, the police, and the court process.
Our experienced criminal lawyers will make sure you understand your situation, your options and where you really stand in terms of defending the charges.
How we can help
If you have been charged with a criminal offence, it is important you get help as soon as possible.
We defend people from Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Sydney and throughout NSW and can provide representation in all NSW Courts.
We can assist with:
- drug offences, assault, fraud, sexual offences;
- domestic violence offences including apprehended domestic violence orders (ADVO), apprehended personal violence orders (APVO);
- bail applications;
- explaining charges, how police need to prove them and the penalty options the Court will consider;
- analysing the evidence and advising on options and possible consequences of pleading guilty or not guilty;
- appearing on your behalf at Court hearings;
- negotiating with the police or prosecution.
We're here to help you.
Make an enquiry to find out where you stand.
If you have questions, would like some more information about us or our services or simply want to speak to someone, make an enquiry and a member of our Criminal Law team will be in touch with you shortly.
> what our clients say
"I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you. If it wasn’t for your hard work and commitment..,
...I don’t know what I would have done without you all.”