Make an enquiry to find out where you stand.
Are you looking to lease residential, commercial or retail premises in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley or beyond? It’s a big decision, but we can help with sound advice and assistance in preparing or negotiating your lease agreement.
Experienced leasing lawyers
A lease is essentially a legal agreement and it can have significant ramifications into the future – so it’s important to make sure you fully understand what you’re signing up for.
Our extensive experience and thorough approach in leasing matters means we can guide you through the process and explain your position while always protecting your interests.
Whether it is a residential or commercial lease, we understand the significance of these matters and will always keep you informed and updated.
How we can help
We act for both tenants and landlords and can assist with:
- drafting or reviewing the lease, disclosure statement and other documents
- advising on the terms and conditions of the lease and negotiating changes
- ensuring the lease if finalised, executed and completed
- enforcing the terms and conditions of a lease, including rent reviews, sub-letting and variations
- ensuring the lease meets the requirements of you or your business
- dispute resolution.
We're here to help you.
If you have questions, would like some more information about us or our services or simply want to speak to someone, make an enquiry and a member of our Conveyancing & Leasing team will be in touch with you shortly.