Make an enquiry to find out where you stand.
If you are ready to sell your home or property, we can help you get the process started and look after all of the legal requirements through to completion – so you can get back to focusing on what matters most to you.
Selling a home or property
Our conveyancers and lawyers have helped hundreds of people to sell their home and other real estate and move on to the next part of their lives.
Our team have the practical know-how and legal knowledge to handle all types of matters, from the routine through to highly complex property transactions. We handle the legalities with professionalism and confidence – and always keep you informed – so you can focus on what matters to you.
How we can help
We can assist with:
- residential and commercial property sales
- preparing a contract for sale
- negotiating requested changes to contract terms and conditions
- advising on cooling off periods, waiver of cooling off periods
- advising on and arranging discharge of any mortgage
- liaising with real estate agents, mortgage brokers, banks, purchasers’ solicitors and government departments
- exchanging contracts
- preparing for and attending settlement, including checking settlement figures and obtaining payout figures.
We're here to help you.
If you have questions, would like some more information about us or our services or simply want to speak to someone, make an enquiry and a member of our Conveyancing & Leasing team will be in touch with you shortly.