Make an enquiry to find out where you stand.
Buying a home or property is an exciting (and expensive) step. It can also be emotionally draining and risky – both legally and financially. So, it is absolutely critical that you get the right support and advice.
Buying a home or property
Our conveyancers and lawyers have helped many people achieve their property dreams, from finally making an offer on that first home to adding another property to a growing investment portfolio.
Our team have the know-how to handle all types of matters, from the routine through to highly complex property transactions. We handle the legalities with professionalism and confidence – and always keep you informed – so you can focus on what matters to you.
How we can help
We can assist with:
- residential and commercial property purchases
- off-the-plan purchases
- buying a home and land package
- pre-purchase contract review and negotiating contract terms and conditions
- pre-auction advice
- advising on cooling off periods
- pre-purchase inspections
- liaising with real estate agents, mortgage brokers, banks, vendors’ solicitors and government departments
- exchanging contracts
- property and government searches
- preparing for and attending settlement and arranging all post-settlement transfers, stamping and registrations.
We're here to help you.
If you have questions, would like some more information about us or our services or simply want to speak to someone, make an enquiry and a member of our Conveyancing & Leasing team will be in touch with you shortly.