We are currently helping clients who suffered obstetric negligence or experienced poor or inappropriate care from Dr Emil Gayed and other disgraced obstetricians and doctors.
The aspect of medical care that has to do with pregnancy and childbirth is known as obstetrics. Obstetric negligence can be referred to as a circumstance whereby a doctor or physician acts negligently towards the care given to a patient during pregnancy or childbirth.
Some examples of obstetric negligence are:
- Administering incorrect medications or treatments during pregnancy
- Wrong advice or medical treatment regarding gestational diabetes
- Various types of medical misdiagnosis during pregnancy or childbirth
- Errors that result in premature birth
- Medical errors resulting in birth injuries or birth defects
- Negligence during labor, such as negligence with regards to anesthesia
- Surgical negligence concerning a Caesarian section operation
- Special cases, such as those resulting in wrongful conception or birth
Our health lawyers handle the full spectrum of obstetric negligence cases including:
We're here to help you.
Make an enquiry to find out where you stand.
If you have questions, would like some more information about us or our services or simply want to speak to someone, make an enquiry and a member of our Health & Medical Law team will be in touch with you shortly.
> what our clients say
“I thank you and your firm for the great work you did on my behalf. I am very satisfied with the results and am now looking forward to getting on with my life...
... thanks for your support and belief in my case and me.”
Obstetric Negligence Resources
When a mother sustains a gynaecological injury during childbirth, often the first emotion is not